SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 : A Very good news to be out soon by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) about filling up of approximately 57000 Constable jobs. Now the commission ready to share this news through print media in a few days, that mean it will be issued official ssc constable notification in employment news papers. All formalities were made by the organisation to release SSC GD Constable Notification in September to recruit various eligible candidates for the posts of Constable in Central Armed Police Force. Contenders who are eligible for SSC Constable vacancy as per the eligibility norms may fill SSC Constable application form, the original link to be posted soon on ssc.nic.in web page. The schedule of releasing SSC GD Constable notification will be released in upcoming days. All the candidates may check full details from here about SSC GD Constable 2018, educational qualification, age limit, application form, how to apply online, application procedure etc.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to distribute latest notification for GD Constable vacancy to replace currently vacancies by suitable persons for the post of GD Constable in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen. May you know the procedure of SSC GD Constable recruitment through correct way. The total task will be completed in four stages including Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Computer Based test and finally based on medical test. There are total 57000 constable vacancies are expected to be released this year. Candidates can apply through two methods that are online or offline mode. If you failure in any case to produce required details, you will be disqualified for SSC Constable exam. The starting date of online registration to be announced shortly here. This page was created by our experts to provide upcoming news relating to Staff Selection Commission Constable news. Our regular visitor already viewed this web article and liked on websites.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018 Complete Details
Name of Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Examination Name: SSC Constable GD (General Duty Constable)
Number of Vacancies : 57,000 (Expected)
Examination Mode : Online & Offline
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Notification Release date : January 2018
Vacant Posts for Male Candidates
Vacant Posts for Male Candidates
SSC Constable Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had very exiting to apply online for SSC Constable jobs through online or offline, you should satisfied the required eligibility norms. That means application must have minimum educational qualification and age limit etc. below we shared complete terms & conditions, kindly review before going to register.
Educational Qualification: Candidates those wish to apply online / offline for GD Constable (BSF, CISF, SSB, SSF, ITBP, CRPF, NIA & Riflemen) must have a Intermediate /12th Class Pass from a recognised board or educational institute.
Age Limit: The age bar of candidates is between 18 to 23 years as on cut off date. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the central government rules for reserved communities. Candidates age relaxation rules mentioned in the below table, check it.
- OBC : 26 years
- ST/SC : 28 years
- Ex-Servicemen (GEN): 26 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 29 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 31 years
- Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 o 31st Dec 1989 : 28 years (OBC), 31 years (OBC), 33 years (SC/ST),
- Children and dependent of victims Killed in the 1984 riots OR Communcal riots of 2002 in Gujarat : 28 years (GEN), 31 years (OBC), 33 years (SC/ST)
SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 : Physical Standard Details
For Males: 170 cms
For Females: 157 cms
For Male: Expanded 80 cms
Minimum expansion 5 cms
Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
Application Fee: Each applicant have to paid fee of Rs 50/- only for General / OBC category candidates. There is no application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure:The whole process of SSC Constable Recruitment will be done based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Test. First of all, candidates must have to clear the PST and PET Test. If candidates will be selected in the PST and PET Test then they will be called for the written examination. Download SSC GD Constable admit card 2017 from here before going to appear for GD Constable examination. After final test we will be uploaded SSC GD Constable result list in pdf format.
Scheme of SSC Constable GD Exam 2018
The SSC Constable Exam 2018 will be conducted in three main steps that are (i) Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test, (2) Written Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks) 3. Medical Test. There will be negative marks for every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted. There will be 25 questions from each section for 25 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge & General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English / Hindi
- Total duration of exam : 2 hours
PST & PET Test Pattern For SSC Constable 2018
For Male : 5 Km in 24 Minutes
For Female : 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes
Important Dates of SSC Constable 2018 Exam
- Date of SSC Constable 2018 notification release: January 2018
- Commencing date of online registration for SSC GD Constable: February 2017
- Last Date to fill SSC GD Constable 2018 application form: Update Soon
- Last date for generating challan form: Update Soon
- Offline application submission for SSC Constable 2018: Update Soon
- SSC Constable 2018 Online Exam Date: 18th to 28th June 2018
- SSC GD Constable Result 2018 Declaration Date: Update Soon
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Candidates will have to follow the important step by step instructions which were made by our team members to simplify applying procedure. Keep remember all these things for upcoming SSC GD Constable Recruitment notice. Don’t fill any mismatched details in online application otherwise it will be rejected without any prior notice. Don’t sent more than one application to the commission website. The selection team will be scrutiny all submitted documents. After application receiving task were completed, it will be published ineligible candidates list.
- First of all you have to visit the staff selection commission website that is ssc.nic.in
- Click on the current notification tab that is “SSC GD Constable Notification 2018”
- Download official notification and read it well, Don’t ignore this step.
- Once ready to fill the online form, click on the “Apply” Tab.
- The page will be opened in new tab on the computer screen.
- Fill the asked details correctly as recorded in matriculation certificate such as Your Full Name, Father Name, Category, Mobile Number, Email, Address, Educational Qualification, Age etc.
- Pay the examination fee through online payment gateway or SBI Bank Challan form. Enter Transaction ID after manual payment.
- Upload Your latest photograph and signature in jpeg format only.
- Finally review the application, if it is ok
- Take a print out of registration form for future reference.
SSC Constable 2018 Recruitment Notice – Click Here
SSC GD Constable Application Form – Apply Here