KSP Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 164 Police Sub Inspector Posts in Karnataka State Police Department. Candidates who looking for Sarkari Naukri opportunity in Karnataka Police may grab this offer. Interested applicants have to visit the official site of KSP Sub Inspector vacant official advertisement before going to register. You can apply online mode only at http://psi18.ksp-online.in/ website. Appliers should have minimum requirements to participate in this selection test such as educational qualification, age relaxation, written test syllabus, admit card, result etc.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board invites online mode applications from young and energetic persons for filling up of 164 Posts of Police Sub Inspector Posts. You can apply through psi18.ksp-online.in portal up to 14 March 2018.
KSP Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 164
Post Name: Police Sub Inspector Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria of KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from University recognised by UGC or equivalent.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age relaxation will applicable as per Govt. of India for General (Male & Female), SC, ST, OBC and In-Service candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Examination and Viva-Voce. Finally the department will be invited for document verification after written exam result declared.
How to Apply Online
Candidates are requested to go through it’s official notification / instructions only. No other means of application accepted.
- Before ready to fill the online form, should have valid email ID & Photograph, Signature soft copies.
- Directly open the official online link in web browser.
- Download full notification / instructions and read it all sections.
- Please ensure the eligibility criteria before submitting application.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature in JPEG Format.
- Fill all mandatory details in blank fields.
- Finally click on submit button and take a print of proof.
- Starting date to fill online form: 15 Feb 2018
- Closing date to apply online: 12 Mar 2018
- Starting date for submission of application fee: 15 Feb 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee: 14 March 2018
Download Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here