IB Recruitment 2018 Notification was released for filling up of 134 ACIO /DCIO & Executive Posts in Intelligence Bureau Department, New Delhi. Candidates who looking for central govt jobs may apply for IB ACIO Recruitment 2018. Candidates are requested download full job advertisement from www.recruitmentonline.in website. You should check the eligibility status of educational qualification, age relaxation, application fee, written exam syllabus, admit card, result etc. For detailed information will be update very soon on Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Page.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India invited prescribed applications from skilled persons for IB ACIO vacancy on or before closing date. Appliers who fulfill the below mentioned conditions of eligibility may submit their applications to office address.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Details
Total Posts: 134
1. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive: 80 Posts
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: 54 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Qualification: Candidates should have A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent and Experience.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Mode of Selection: Selection list will be made based on Interview and Document Verification.
How to Apply for IB ACIO Notification 2018 ?
Candidates are advised to forward duly filled application form along with all necessary documents should be reach to Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35, S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21 within 60 days from the date of issuance of this official advertisement. Applications received in advance or after the last date or without all or any of the below documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard.
- Bio-data in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure-A) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel.
- Copies of APAR/ ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary;
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Integrity certificate;
- A statement of major / minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years;
Notification Date: 24 Feb 2018
Last date for submission of application form: Within 60 days from the date of issuance of this advertisement.